Fleas are human and animal blood-fed living things. Why causes fleas at home? The answer to this question is that domestic pets are the most common cause of fleas in the home. Fleas are transmitted from outside to dogs and cats. fleas can spread their nests and spread. In our article, we will report natural recipes that destroy fleas and remove fleas from home.
best way “how to get rid fleas in the house“
One of the effective and natural ways to get rid of the house from fleas is lime. Lemon helps to get rid of fleas and is effective in destroying fleas eggs.
- Finely chop 1 or 2 lemons.
- Put them in 1 cup of water and boil them.
- Take the stove and leave for 1 night.
- Filter and pour into a spray bottle.
- You can squeeze it into places where you think fleas will come.
- Also, if your pet has fleas, squeeze it into the animal’s tail and keep it away from the eyes, ears and nose.
- Then scan the head with a flea comb.
Repeat as needed.
Borax is an effective and natural insecticide. Available in the pharmacy.
- Sweep the areas where the fleas roam.
- Put on masks and sprinkle borax powder in other areas where carpet and fleas travel.
- Leave for at least 6 to 8 hours.
- Again, sweep up your carpets and other areas where you use borax.
- WARNING: Borax is not safe for pets. You should also be very careful when using borax for fleas, especially if you have small children in your home.
- Rosemary works as a natural flea repellent. Fleas never like rosemary.
- Add 2 glasses of fresh rosemary in a large pot.
- Add enough water to cover it and boil for 20 to 30 minutes after boiling.
- Filter the tea and discard the leaves.
- Let it cool down a little.
- Pour the rosemary water into the spray bottle and spray on the fleas.
- Also grow your garden and rosemary in your garden to fire fleas in your home. Like rosemary, you can also use lavender to combat the flea infestation.
- Banana shells can also help get rid of fleas.
- Peel 5 bananas.
- Place these shells in the fleas in your home.
- Place the bottom of the shell on the floor.
- Leave for 4 days.
- You can use more bananas if you need it.
Cedar Tree Shavings
- The cedar tree is the best solution for the control and prevention of fleas that invade your garden. They hate the smell of fleas cedar tree. It is also not harmful to natural and domestic animals.
- Buy the cedar wood chips. Sprinkle these chips in the places where fleas visit.
- You can also put cedar particles in a cotton cloth.
Carbonate; It is one of the most effective substances to get rid of fleas. Dries the fleas so they kill them. Sprinkle in your home, on furniture, carpets, floors and in places where your pet stops. Leave for 12-48 hours, then sweep the area thoroughly.
Tea Tree Oil
Mix an equal amount of tea tree oil and water. Put it in the spray bottle. Tighten this spray to the fleas. Also tighten it in your pet’s itchy areas. This method will provide quick relief.
Siliceous soil fights against the invasion of the flea in the house. The sharp particles of silica soil penetrate the thin, waxy outer coating of fleas, causing water loss in the body of the fleas and eventually dying of liquid deficiency. Siliceous soil; Because it is in the nutrient class, its use is safe for humans and animals.
First of all, there may be areas in your home that you think may be fleas. First, sweep these areas and sprinkle some siliceous soil. Soak the silica soil for about 12 hours and then sweep again. Apply this procedure once a week for 2 or 3 weeks.